CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Objectives...

All right... I'm headed out of town for New Year's. I will be going to --- yay! --- a city. That means people. That means men. That means ample flirting opportunity.

Since I'm not even good at basic flirting, let alone PUA or seduction, these be my goals:

1) Flirt with everything that moves. Male, female, animal, whatever.

2) Ooze charm. I'm going to try the "Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts" method here, that being to simply think yummy thoughts about the person I'm looking at/talking to. We'll see how it works...

3) Use flirting to make my life easier on at least one occasion, assuming an occasion presents itself.

4) Make eye contact! Make them look away first.

Any other suggestions are welcome... until I get back, by all means comment on the previous post --- I'm curious to hear what people have to say --- and I'll give a report as soon as I get home.

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Liza said...

Have fun in the city and be sure to tell us about how it goes!

Vanilla Soup

Lester said...

First of all, Happy New Year! I hope you're enjoying this night and looking forward to a New Year. As far as objectives, I think you'll be fine, one suggestion though, don't think in numbers. For example: "Tonight I want to get three guys to call me up." ...instead think "tonight... I want to go past small talk to something more deeper." It's more fulfilling. After awhile quantity, isn't really anything. Well, Happy New Year Circe!