CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mission Ideas?

So... I want to come up with actual missions. Fox suggested on Womenslair that we do things like approach a certain number of guys, and then work on getting a hug close or number close... It's a great idea, and I want to come up with more.

Any ideas for non-intimidating missions? I'd rather start at the shallow end of the pool and work my way in.

For reference: I live in a fairly rural area where everyone knows everyone else and anything I do could potentially start a rumor; major people-filled spots consist of the mall, the mall, and, uh, the mall; and I'm going to be at a large university with a fairly religious/conservative student population in a couple of weeks. So, with that in mind... Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Lester said...

3 things that grab my attention to a woman that are under her control. 1. dressing for the environment. 2. Body Language 3. the most important, eye contact, does she hold it or look away?

Circe said...

Thanks!

In your opinion, what's more attractive? If she holds eye contact or looks away?

Missmatchblog said...

Hi, Miss Match blog here....
Wanred to tell you about another great thing we are doing... we launched an internet TV show-- a webisode, www.Relationshipchatter.tv. You should check it out and link to it if you like it. Thx, happy holidays.

Missmatchblog said...

Hi Miss Match blog here.
Wanted to let you know about a great new porject we have- an internet TV show, Relationship Chatter,a webisode.
www.relationship.tv
Check it out and if you like it, link to it!
Thx

Lester said...

If she holds it it's attractive. When she holds it it's inviting, while looking away says something like "i'm shy" and less inviting.

Liza said...

FreeVerse always gives great advice :) Another thing I noticed about eye contact - Nowadays I'm comfortable and confident enough in my own skin to consistently hold eye contact with men. There are very few men who can make me flustered enough to make me look away. However, it is those few men that I tend to be drawn toward more. Perhaps it becomes harder to get to a person as the person becomes more confident with herself. And it's when a guy can put a dent in that confidence that he becomes more intriguing than the group of guys that a woman spoke to before him.

Vanilla Soup

Circe said...

Thanks, FreeVerse!

MissMatchBlog, I added you to my links.

Liza --- thanks. I've noticed that too... the guys who can make me look away are the ones I'm drawn to. Never thought about why, though. Good insight!

Unknown said...

I personally think that your blog is pure genius.

I wish it got more attention

Thanks Vince
Director of Street Hypnosis