CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Intro!

INTRO, hopefully falling into the categories of Short and Interesting:

I'm a SWF, a college student, and someone who is absolutely fascinated by flirtation and seduction, on both intellectual and omigosh-he-looked-at-me! levels. After I saw an episode of --- surprise --- The Pickup Artist, I started combing the internet for similar techniques of flirtation. Found plenty of information, and, get this, it's all geared to men. Is it just generally accepted that women just know how to seduce and be charming? I mean, the bottom line is that women do the choosing in the end --- but some of us (that'd be me) could use a little help getting there.

As of right now, I'm going to do experiments, talk to other women the game of romance, see what I can learn from pickup guides geared to men, and... well, just see what happens. Hopefully I'll connect with some of you out there, and then... well, let's see what happens, shall we?

Goals:
To have men be interested in me, and not just on a buddy-buddy level. (Yeah, that'd be me, the one over in the Friend Zone.) Bonus points if they're hot. Double bonus points if they're my type, and triple bonus points if they're both.

So...
If you read this, post a comment so I know you're out there. If you want updates, post more... heck, maybe we'll get a whole community going. One can only hope, right?

Have a strawberry-filled day!

0 comments: