CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flirting frenzy, indeed.

So... the new semester's been pretty profitable so far.

A guy from back home has been off-and-on with me. It's more a case of me trying to not be seduced by him, because's frankly probably not that good for me, but oh-so-gorgeous and oh-so-tempting. Not overly interested in me, though he can put on the pretense when he's lonely. However this works out, he WILL see me as an attractive, desirable, and possibly unattainable woman. I'm trying The Art of Seduction methods with this one. He's a grand experiment. Somehow I think he'd be wryly amused if he knew.

A guy from school who I knew last semester asked me out. We had an awesome time, but, as usual, he's completely awesome and therefore I'm not too attracted to him. Really nice guy, but I'm just not feeling the chemistry. He seems to take dating more seriously than I do, but... well, we'll test the waters. We've agreed to have a second date, though the particulars are up in the air.

The guy I mentioned a while ago who seemed totally turned off by my briskness got back in touch with me and said he wanted to hang out. In all honesty, I've kind of missed him, so we're coordinating schedules. Still not sure how romantic I want to get, but I'm keeping options open.

A guy from a group I belong to walked me home. He's headed out of town for the rest of the semester, but it appears that he intends to keep in touch... he sent me a message the other night that made me grin, because frankly I don't think I've ever been that overtly flirted with in my life. He said he is going to write a poem about me --- I'm "inspiring" --- and that I'm very attractive, among other things. It's all just generally over-the-top and delicious. Rawr.

What gets me about all this is that I've hardly had to try. Guess it's springtime magic. ;)

Oh, also, I learned a few other things about attracting attention.

1) High heels. They really do work. I've been experimenting, and the last three times guys have seriously hit on me, I was in heels (and walking like I belonged in them). When I'm in flats they're still nice but not so interested.

2) Walk and stand like you're a triple E. Seriously. Good posture with the chest way out gets looks and smiles like nothing else. (This probably only works because I'm a B, so I don't have tons to flaunt.) I think the key here is to make it look like good posture, not just that you're sticking your breasts out into space. :p Or, heck, why complicate things? Sit up straight.

All right, have to dash off to class. Have a scrumptuous day!

4 comments:

Lester said...

The day is quite scrumptuous. Your first paragraph is really interesting, actually quite insightful... I would say, that I am forbidden fruit or like drugs to some women.

but it can be fun, to flirt with someone who is not "right" for you. There's a LOT of TENSION, specifically SEXUAL TENSION.

Walking like you got E's, well, tripple E's can bring a lot of confidence... but Circe, you seem to have personality, why get confidence from something dealing with the physical? I'm sure you can get confidence from another source.

Have fun in class, I'm curious did you bring your high heels to class missy! :)

Circe said...

Tension, indeed. It's loads of fun.

I do have personality, but I live with my personality 24/7. It's not often I look in the mirror and go, "Dang, I'm sexy," 'cause I'm more the intelligent/spunky/nice/t-shirt wearing type. It's good to remind myself once in a while that yes, I am still naked under my clothes, and a cute naked at that. I guess I like the novelty of it all, maybe.

And yeah, lol, I've done the heels to class. It actually brings surprisingly good results, though I'm not sure if it's because it makes my legs all long or because I feel sexy in them.

Thanks for your comments; I look forward to them. :)

Liza said...

I already commented on your heels and posture findings in the lair, but again - awesome job. Sounds like you've got quite a few guys all over you :) I bet you're loving the attention, you definitely deserve it.

Vanilla Soup

TheRelationshipcompany.com said...

One of the most interesting and worth reading blog I read.